- Which is the No 1 city in India?
- Which is the coolest city in India?
- What is the coldest city on earth?
- Which is coldest city in India?
- Which city has best weather in India?
- Which is cleanest city in India?
- Does India ever get cold?
- Which city is hottest in world?
- Which is safest city in India?
- Which month is hottest in India?
- What is the coolest place on earth?
- What’s the hottest country on earth?
- Which city is hottest in Pakistan?
- Which is the hottest city in India right now?
- Which state is called hot of India?
Which is the No 1 city in India?
The following is a list of top cities in IndiaSerial no.Indian CitiesDensity(/km2)1Mumbai22,9372Delhi11,2973Bangalore4,3784Hyderabad18,48055 more rows.
Which is the coolest city in India?
1. Dras – The Coldest Place in India. Dras is a lonely town in the infamous Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir, popularly known as ‘The gateway to Ladakh’. Dras is the coldest place in India and often touted as second to the coldest place inhabited on Earth.
What is the coldest city on earth?
YakutskThe capital city of the vast (1.2 million square miles) Siberian region known as the Sakha Republic, Yakutsk is widely identified as the world’s coldest city. “No other place on Earth experiences this temperature extreme,” Iuncker says.
Which is coldest city in India?
The village of Dras located in the Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir is known for its cold weather. Temperatures here drop to as low as -22 degree C. India’s coldest inhabited place, Dras is often called the ‘Gateway to Ladakh’.
Which city has best weather in India?
1. Which city in India has the best weather? Few Indian cities having pleasant weather through the year are Pune, Bangalore, Nashik, Mysore, Nainital, Hyderabad, etc.
Which is cleanest city in India?
IndoreIndore, Madhya Pradesh The largest and most populous city of Madhya Pradesh, Indore ranked 149 in 2014 in cleanliness ranking, but due to political and administrative will, it now proudly holds the “cleanest city of India” title for the fourth consecutive year!
Does India ever get cold?
Most parts of the nation don’t experience temperatures below 10 °C (50 °F) in winter, and the temperature usually tends to exceed 40 °C (104 °F) during summer. … Most of North India is thus kept warm or is only mildly chilly or cold during winter; the same thermal dam keeps most regions in India hot in summer.
Which city is hottest in world?
Mecca, in Saudi Arabia, is the warmest inhabited place on earth. Its average annual temperature is 87.3 degrees Fahrenheit. In summer, temperatures can reach 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
Which is safest city in India?
Top 11 safest cities in India for working women1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. … 2) BANGALORE. Bangalore is also known as ‘Silicon Valley of India’. … 3) PUNE. … 4) CHANDIGARH. … 5) AHMEDABAD. … 6) INDORE.
Which month is hottest in India?
ClimateSeasonsMonthClimateSpringFeburary to MarchSunny and pleasant.SummerApril to JuneHotMonsoonJuly to Mid-SeptemberWet, hot and humidAutumnSeptember end to NovemberPleasant1 more row
What is the coolest place on earth?
AntarcticaWhat is the coldest place on Earth? It is a high ridge in Antarctica on the East Antarctic Plateau where temperatures in several hollows can dip below minus 133.6 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 92 degrees Celsius) on a clear winter night.
What’s the hottest country on earth?
Burkina FasoBurkina Faso is the hottest country in the world. The average yearly temperature is 82.85°F (28.25°C). Located in West Africa, the northern region of Burkina Faso is covered by the Sahara Desert.
Which city is hottest in Pakistan?
JacobabadJacobabad may well be the hottest city in Pakistan, in Asia and possibly in the world.
Which is the hottest city in India right now?
With heat wave intensifying in several parts of the country, private weather forecaster Skymet has released a list of 10 hottest cities in India today. Among them, Nagpur in Maharashtra tops the list with a maximum temperature of 44.1 degree Celsius.
Which state is called hot of India?
Churu, in the northern state of Rajasthan, is India’s hottest city – temperatures there soared to 50.8C on Sunday, the meteorological department said. It has put Rajasthan and the central state of Madhya Pradesh on alert for “severe heat wave conditions”.