- How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
- How do I see all posts on my Facebook timeline?
- How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
- Why does my Facebook feed stop on Iphone?
- How can I see all my friends posts on Facebook 2020?
- How do I stop Facebook algorithm?
- Why do I only see a few people’s posts on FB?
- Why does Facebook keep saying there are no more posts to show?
- Why is my Facebook News Feed not updating?
- Why does Facebook only show a few posts 2019?
- Did Facebook take away most recent?
- Why is my Facebook news feed showing old posts?
- How do I reset my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
- How long do posts stay on Facebook news feed?
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using.
If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing..
How do I see all posts on my Facebook timeline?
To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.
Why does my Facebook feed stop on Iphone?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How can I see all my friends posts on Facebook 2020?
How to see more friends’ posts on FacebookClick the little down arrow in the top right corner of any Facebook page.Select News Feed Preferences (see below).
How do I stop Facebook algorithm?
How to Disable Facebook’s Algorithmic FeedOn the Facebook website: Click the three dots in News Feed in the sidebar and click Most Recent.In the Facebook app: Tap Settings (the three-line “hamburger” icon) > See More > Most Recent.
Why do I only see a few people’s posts on FB?
You just need to keep scrolling. Facebook says there are ways to have more control over what appears in our News Feeds. … You can also click the three dots next to News Feed on the left side of the screen and choose Most Recent instead of Top Stories to change the order other people’s posts appear in your feed.
Why does Facebook keep saying there are no more posts to show?
Clearing cache and cookies will try to fetch old posts with infinite scrolling. Also, if the cache size grows enormous the app won’t load any further post. Clearing the cache should solve this issue as well. Please note, after clearing cache and cookies, you will be asked to login to your Facebook account.
Why is my Facebook News Feed not updating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why does Facebook only show a few posts 2019?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”. In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave.
Did Facebook take away most recent?
[ANSWERED] Permanently Set Facebook Feed To Show Most Recent Instead Of Top Stories. … You can manually change your Facebook feed to display the most recent posts, but Facebook will change it back to Top Stories after about 24 hours.
Why is my Facebook news feed showing old posts?
Why are posts I’ve already seen still appearing in my Facebook News Feed? Sometimes a post that you’ve already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. This helps you see popular posts and conversations that your friends are interacting with the most.
How do I reset my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap Settings and Privacy, then tap Settings. Scroll down and select News Feed Preferences.
How long do posts stay on Facebook news feed?
about 2 hoursThe takeaway here is to remember that after about 2 hours, your Facebook posts disappear from the News Feed — never to be seen by fans again. So make sure those 2 hours happen at the right time!